If you're a "do-it-yourself" kind of guy, Falcon Windows will work with you to ensure that you're obtaining the proper replacement windows.
We would be pleased to provide you a free in-home consultation to discuss your specific needs and provide pricing information.
Here's how you accurately measure your replacement windows:
- measure the width:
- open your window and remove your screen and measure from the inside of one jamb to the inside of the opposite jamb.
- Do this three times by taking measurements at the bottom, middle, and at the top of the window. If there is a difference between the 3 measurements, use the narrowest distance.
- Take this number and subtract one-quarter of an inch. This is the width of your window.
- Now measure the height of your window:
- Measure from the inside head (top) of the window to your window sill. Use the highest point on your window sill if it is sloped.
- Take this number and subtract one-quarter of an inch. This is the height of your window.
- Follow the above procedure for each of your windows.
For new construction windows, measure the width from the inside of the trimmer stud to the opposite inside trimmer stud. To determine your window height, measure from the bottom of the header to the top of the sill plate.
Have questions? Want a free in-home consultation? Need a free estimate?
Don't hesitate to contact us... we love to help!